If you’re going zero waste, switching from bottles of shower gel and shampoo to bars of soap and this soap saver sack will help you take a huge step towards a zero waste bathroom.
It's lovely 100% Organic Cotton Soap Saver Sack. It is hand crocheted by me with extremely soft yarn to create a durable soap sack. They are reusable and so much better for the environment.
It is easy on your skin, this textured soap saver sack also helps to produce a creamy, rich lather or to exfoliate and massage your head, hands or body.
- 100% organic cotton & Hand-dyed with natural dye colors
Size: 9cmW x 11.5cmH
How to use:
- Put in your favorite bar soap in the sack and close the loop. Lathering with the water Rinse well after use and hang it during the day/night to dry until your next shower. (or)
- Simply hang up the soap sack with bar soap inside and let it air dry. (or)
- You can put all those little chips and pieces of soap that are way too small to keep hold.
- First time in case of color bleeding. Please put into the salt water overnight, rinse with water and hang up to dry in a ventilated space before use.
- Subsequently, you can wash by put them in a mesh lingerie bag.
- Lay flat or hang dry (for best results), but may also tumble dry