***This is for a digital download of the crochet PATTERN to make the tote bag yourself, NOT the finished product.**** I am more than happy to help if you have any questions regarding the digital pattern, please send me a message.
*** Please ensure to put your "email address" during check out process. Digital download pattern will be sent to your email directly once payment is confirmed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?:
The PDF FILE crochet pattern includes English written (American Terms) instruction.
MATERIALS & TOOLS NEEDED:
- Econ Andaria: working 2 stand x 6 skeins (40 g, 80 m), rayon 100%.
* You may use raffia of any other brands, or different yarn type, but the result can be different in size.
Size 4 mm (7/0)
Once you've completed this bag, you will master:
Single crochet stitch
Double crochet stitch
Single crochet increase
Front Post Double crochet
6 cm(width) * 35cm(length), 33cm(height)
* Your finished bag size and used yarn weight may vary depending on your tension and skills.
TERM & CONDITION:
1. Pattern cannot be returned or refunded.
2. The pattern is available for immediate download, as soon as cleared payment is received.
1. Kindly ensure you have basic crochet knowledge and experience before purchase.
2.. The purchase strictly includes only the digital pattern of the mentioned product. It does not come with additional instructor's guidance.
Disclaimer: We apologize in advance if you find any issues with the digital pattern. Please get in touch with me or please message me if you have difficulty downloading the pattern firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER: © Mamasewgoods 2021 - this is my original design and this pattern is for personal use only. Please do not redistribute, transfer, or sell the pattern or images. I'd love if you made as many as you like for yourself or to give as gifts, but please do not make copies of the pattern and share any parts of it. Thanks!